Please see the programme website for information on scholarships

In addition some general avenues to pursue are the following:
1. Speak to a counsellor at the international office of your university and inquire about the possibility of a stipend or an exchange programme with one of the four partner universities of the AFEPA programme.
2. Speak to a representative of your government, or maybe a local representative from your electoral district. State your case and the fact that you have been admitted to the programme, but that it is just for lack of funding that you cannot attend it. Explain the potential service of well-educated individuals coming back an working in your country, and thus the government's interest in assisting people to receive an outstanding education and training in an international context.  Alternatively to your local representative, you could also address the agricultural ministry directly with your objective.
3. Contact and visit embassies representing the five countries involved in the AFEPA European Master and explore with them the availability of funding for graduate studies. Remind your embassy's contact that this European Master's degree has been awarded the well-regarded Erasmus Mundus label certified by the European Commission.

Germany (University of Bonn):     
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides a scholarship database, which enables you to search by country of origin, academic field and academic level. So you would state your country of origin, then "agriculture" or "social sciences" as your desired field and then "postgraduate" and the database will display a number of options for you to consider. Keep in mind, that the choices listed may still not be applicable for you, but it is worth considering this database and contact specific institutions listed directly if you believe they may fit your case. Click on the following link for the database: